Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Jingling Chains

After many requests for new chain poses, I finally bought some mesh chains and got to work. I have many ideas and there will be more to come in the future. I hope you enjoy the two I made. I did another challenge for our blogger group and we got some amazing photos! I'm happy to announce that Atrim Huntress was our winner this last week and you can see her photo in the store. Also, be sure to check out her blog. She not only does wonderful photos but she also blogs some great stuff.
                                                                  Our Winner!

 All chains come with two versions: Mod/Copy and Mod/Trans
If you like what you see, come check it out! Captivity Co Poses has something I know you will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment